BosPB Coalition Meeting -- 4/22
Families for Justive as Healing
Open to all
Check-In [ 14:00 - 14:05]
Where are you on the window? What is your favorite brand of water?
Check-in on survey [ 14:05 - 14:30]
Translation & Accessibility [ 14:05 - 14:15]
Getting ready for the virtual community forums [ 14:30 - 14:50]
Outreach for forum [ 14:30 - 14:40]
Check-out & Next Steps [ 14:50 - 14:55]
Tranlation Update -- NEXT WEEK WE WANT TO HAVE ALL THESE DONE
- Need to create a pdf version of the survey -- > Virtue will create this and send out by tonight (4/22)
- CV and Portuguese translation of the social media posts in the work
- Working on Haitian translation
- Zoomster is working on spanish translation
- Follow up with Ray about vietnamese and contonese translations --> Monique can help with this.
Tracy will work with people not prisons working gorup of FJAH for help with outreach
- Black Boston, MassBudget, and FJAH will email out the survey to their list.
Orgs to reach out to:
- Center for Economic Development --> Tracy will reach out
- Teen Empowerment --> Virue will circle back to tell them about sending out the survey to their youth
- Follow up with Neighborhood Assocaitions
- reviewed agenda
- We need to finish the virtual forum slides
- Tentative Dates: May 4 @ 6-7:30PM | May 13th @ 7-8:30PM | May 23 1-2:30PM
Updates on the budget questionnaire as well as preparing for outreach.
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?